Muulam® for Civil Engineering
Lucid Software presents Kovid RT NDT software for Civil Engineering structures.
Kovid RT can acquire data from NDT systems. Process data and reconstruct previously processed data in a usable form for easy viewing results. Provide platform for storing and retrieving in a most user friendly way. Support different NDT techniques.
Kovid RT can integrate data from different NDT techniques to increase reliability of evaluating Civil Engineering structures. It is also capable of providing open environment to use existing and new algorithms/techniques developed by research labs.
Kovid RT is based on a modular and scalable architecture, which enables integrators to adopt the software platform at their own pace, while ongoing developments introducing new functionality continue to expand the platform itself.
- Core engine includes data acquisition, analysis, visualization and reporting modules
- Easy, quick plug-in with different hardware
- Intuitive Data visualization
- Unified data storage
- GUI customization
- Built on industry standards such as DICONDE
- Automated defect detection and characterization
- Easy and quick integration of new algorithms into data processing pipeline
- Process, reconstruct, integrate processed data from different NDT techniques such as Ultra-Sound (UT), Impact Echo (IE), Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Thermography
Click here to download Kovid RT for Civil Engineering Software Feature sheet